For all your post-apocalyptic Resident Evil world, LotR travelling to Mordor, and Assassin Creed needs.
Give to me
I just want to dress like this all the time
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
As a paranormal/horror blogger I can assure you these child abuse ads are the most scariest and saddest thing I’ve ever seen. Probably because things like that are happening RIGHT NOW at this very INSTANT.
And it’s horrifying but hopefully these ads bring more attention towards it.
I got these from this buzzfeed article. You can view more ads and the sources for these ads there as well.
The girl in the hands dress just completely fucked me up..
I have a deep fear of being too much. That one day
I will find my someone, and they will realize that I am
a hurricane. That they will step back and be intimidated
by my muchness.
Rumbles From My Head (via sadlittlewords)
When I’m hurt, I shut down. I turn into a total sarcastic bitch. I shut off my emotions, and act indifferent towards everything even though it might be killing me inside.
You told me I seemed haunted.
It was 3am and you could still smell the storm clouds under my skin.
You can’t quell depression by making love.
But we tried.
But we tried,
oh, we did.
Yrsa Daley-Ward, Panacea (via splitterherzen)